Being a Part of Something Bigger…
Romantic Travel Belize (RTB) believes that in addition to providing service to clients and guests to Belize, we must also provide services to the community that is supporting the tourism industry. There is more to Belize than the wonders you see, there are many areas that need support and help that are not able to benefit from tourism. We are RTB believe that we are part of something bigger than ourselves, and we hope that you will join our efforts to make a small dent in the large list of needs.
Romantic Travel Belize (RTB) is a proud member of Pack for a Purpose, an initiative that allows travelers like you to make a lasting impact in the community at your travel destination. If you save just a few kilos of space in your suitcase and bring supplies for area schools or medical clinics in need, you’ll make a priceless impact in the lives of our local children and families. Please click here to see what supplies are needed for our project/projects.
While RTB has chosen to support the Belize Red Cross – San Pedro Branch, we also support all the charities listed by other participants in the program throughout Belize. I simply love the idea of a bride including a note about the “Pack For A Purpose Belize” program, and have their guests contribute to the cause in the name of the Bride and Groom.
Belize Red Cross – San Pedro Branch Needs List
I have chosen the San Pedro Branch of the Belize Red Cross for one reason: We dont have one. We are in dire need of medical support for the community at large, and due to our location in the “hurricane zone” we absolutely need their presence in San Pedro to help make sure those who need it get support.
- “Sharpie” Markers
- Office Scissors
- Tape Dispensers
- Hanging Folders
- Label maker
- Telephones – land and cellular
- Working laptops and computer equipment
- All manner of office supplies to establish the office
- First Aid Supplies
- Band Aids
- Triage equipment
- Blood Pressure Cuff
You, you’re beloved, and some fish Package $465 per person.
Picture yourself on the white soft sand beaches of your very own private cabana. Miles and miles from the nearest town. You walk out into tranquil, warm Caribbean waters and look down. You realize that you are standing in the middle of a Marine Reserve teeming with fish and coral. You pinch yourself, then realize…”I’m Not Dreaming!” Package includes:
- 5 days/4 nights private cabana with air conditioning, full kitchen and private
- Dinner for 2 literally in a boat, On the Reef! (so cool!)
- Round Trip transfer to resort from San Pedro Airstrip
- Round Trip Airfare from Belize International To San Pedro
- Welcome Cocktail
- Unlimited use of Kayaks and Hobie Cats
- Unlimited snorkeling
- Click Here to request more information
Couple of Couples Package $479 pp.
You and your friends will want to share these luxurious 2 bedroom condos for more fun in a weekend than you can shake a Sting Ray at! Marble counters, big screen tv’s, air conditioning and luxurious bathrooms, make this the perfect spot to have a little fun with friends! This package includes:
- 5 days/4 nights luxury accommodations for 4
- Round Trip Airfare from Belize International to San Pedro for 4
- Sunset Cruise for 4
- Round trip transfer from San Pedro Airstrip to the Condo
- Complimentary local cell phone use
- Click here to request more information
Secluded Water Fall for Two Package $812 pp.
Needing a little warmth and romance to break up your winter? How about a private water fall in the breathtaking Mountain Pine Ridge area of Belize? Enjoy mountain biking, hiking, 5 star accommodations, gourmet meals, and best of all, THIS exact water fall for your private, secluded, seductive, sexy use all day. Package includes:
- 5 days/ 4 nights luxury accommodations (May 1 – Oct 31)
- Private Water Fall with lunch, including bottle of wine
- 4 Gourmet Dinners onsite
- Unlimited use of mountain bikes and canoes
- Round Trip transfer from Belize International to Resort
- All taxes and fees
- Click here to request more information